A Century Past St. Francis Xavier's Girls' School & College, situated in Old Dhaka close to the River Buriganga near Sadarghat was founded by the Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions (RNDM Sisters). Originally the purpose of the school was to educate the oppressed and deprived girls. In 1912 ...Read More
Xaverian English Language Club is one of the most important clubs in St. Francis Xavier’s Girls’ School & College. It has been founded in 2010. Sister Renu Maria Palma, the Headmistress of St. Francis Xavier’s Girls’ High School founded Xaverian English Language Club. She declared Theotonius Rintu Gomes as a moderator of this club. Since then the English teachers of St. Francis Xavier’s Girls’ School & College has been working hard to develop this club. We had organized two inter-class competitions from this club. In 2019, we had organized a Language Carnival, entitled “1 st XELC NATIONAL WOMEN’S LANGUAGE CARNIVAL 2019” from this club.
The most convenient way to contact.